This assignment will be due, on paper or by email, on Friday, May 20 (Week 8 of the quarter).
- Paper copies may be submitted in class or at my office until 3 PM. (Slide it under my office door if Im not there.)
- Emailed assignments should be sent early and confirmed (make sure I got it) in order to receive credit.
At the end of the quarter you will have the option to earn extra credit worth up to 5% of the final grade by writing a policy recommendation based on your research. In order to prepare for that assignment, you can now earn credit for two homework assignment (worth 1%) by doing a little research.
To earn credit for this assignment, you should:
- identify 3 entities (individuals, organizations, institutions) that have authority or influence over your topic,
- provide their names and contact information, including a mailing address (not just email),
- briefly (in a phrase or a sentence) describe their role with respect to your topic and
- briefly (in a phrase or a sentence) explain why they have authority or influence over the topic.
This assignment will be scored with either a check (full credit), a plus (extra credit) or a minus (partial credit).